The Santa Sack Swap will run for 6 months from June until December each year. If you want to join in please stop by here again OR visit Gone' Stitchin' at http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com.au on JUNE 1st each year to sign up. It's a lot of FuN.. so why not sign up, make a new friend and have a sack full of goodies to open in December. How much FuN would ThAt be!

Monday, December 1, 2014

FinaL MoNTh

Yes... December is here...
I bet you are all anxiously waiting to read the "OPeNinG" date aren't you...?

Well... I'm still waiting on a few more deliveries to arrive...
Try to be patient...

I will allow a little squishing OR squeezing... BUT only a little now...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl as we have just come out of a postal strike all our post delivery is expetionally slow. 4-6 weeks from overseas!! I have informed Rita my swap partner, so pls don't wait for us to unwrap presents. Regards Lee-Anne H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi cheryl I received my package today

    ReplyDelete

I love when people leave a comment for me.