The Santa Sack Swap will run for 6 months from June until December each year. If you want to join in please stop by here again OR visit Gone' Stitchin' at http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com.au on JUNE 1st each year to sign up. It's a lot of FuN.. so why not sign up, make a new friend and have a sack full of goodies to open in December. How much FuN would ThAt be!

Friday, June 12, 2015

OuT of TiMe

... as this swap has now CLOSED... for 2015.

I am just waiting on a few swappers details...
Then I can get partners info out to you all...

If your name is ON the sidebar list... you are IN this swap... HoHoHo
If not...PLEASE let me know ASAP...

I need 1 more swapper who would be willing to mail to Europe???
Any takers???

Thank You MaRiA... I now have a FULL house...

4 comments:

  1. If you can't find anyone I can do double. What a challenge and do much fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryll I would be happy to swap with your European lady..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see my name on the sidebar. I just noticed there was a comment on my sign up comment that u need me to email details but i am not sure what details you need as i have not received an email from you.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people leave a comment for me.