The Santa Sack Swap will run for 6 months from June until December each year. If you want to join in please stop by here again OR visit Gone' Stitchin' at http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com.au on JUNE 1st each year to sign up. It's a lot of FuN.. so why not sign up, make a new friend and have a sack full of goodies to open in December. How much FuN would ThAt be!

Saturday, September 19, 2015

Update

Well I managed to miss the month of August somehow...??? !!!
Where is this year going?
Anyways... I just thought I would check in to see if all is going well out there in
Santa Sack Swap LaND...?
Please keep in contact with your partner... just say HI & ask them if they have a few days they could spare to send to me for the ones I lost in August ?

What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus?
Claustrophobic.

* * * * *

4 comments:

  1. We have been in touch and I am alomost half way through my makes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following my partners blog. Have also finished all the gifts. I also have something special to send my second partner. With all that is going on for her a surprise might cheer her up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have been in touch with my partner and managed to collect some gifts on my travels.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've been in touch well on my way with the swap😀

    ReplyDelete

I love when people leave a comment for me.