The Santa Sack Swap will run for 6 months from June until December each year. If you want to join in please stop by here again OR visit Gone' Stitchin' at http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com.au on JUNE 1st each year to sign up. It's a lot of FuN.. so why not sign up, make a new friend and have a sack full of goodies to open in December. How much FuN would ThAt be!

Thursday, July 16, 2015

It's JuLy...

And by now I imagine... you would have all made contact with your partner.

I hope you strike up a friendship via blogland... or email... so try to shoot off a message now & again.

It's always nice getting to know a new friend... or perhaps getting better acquainted with an "old" blog friend...
so EnJoY the journey... as well as the end of swap gift opening.

If you want to show any finished gifts on this blog... anonymously of course... you can email me a pic and I'll add it for you.

Ho Ho Ho... 
I hope you are enjoying the first month of this swap... xox


2 comments:

  1. I've got a couple of things in mind. Just need to find the right fabric 😉
    O no it looks like a trip to th fabric shop😀😀😀

    ReplyDelete

I love when people leave a comment for me.