The Santa Sack Swap will run for 6 months from June until December each year. If you want to join in please stop by here again OR visit Gone' Stitchin' at http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com.au on JUNE 1st each year to sign up. It's a lot of FuN.. so why not sign up, make a new friend and have a sack full of goodies to open in December. How much FuN would ThAt be!

Thursday, June 13, 2013

A HiCCuP... NoW FiXeD

Although only small and very easy to correct... this silly swap mama paired up two lovely ladies that were together last year. I always check my spreadsheet to see who has swapped previously... BUT I didn't check LAST years santa swap list... again so silly of the swap mama... but all is good now as two other lovely ladies consented to change partners. Everyone now has a NeW friend at the other end of the cyber space connection... who is only a key stroke away!

Somehow another swapper put her name down but her comment "went away" never to be seen again. Luckily this swapper noticed that her name was not down on the sidebar... so that was remedied quickly too.

Now I hope we have 86 HaPPy eLVes out there busily planning their secret gifts!

One "ELF" has already completed her "sack"... isn't this just gorgeous!!! So whoever is "her" partner... all I can say is LuCKy YoU !



14 comments:

  1. Very cute sack. Very lucky person who gets this sack. Hugs,xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky is the recipient of that sack. Well done to the maker :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute sack,lucky some-one.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that was quick. Very sweet. Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fast was that....looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks lovely .... and very inviting ... does it look to have something in it ?? .. let me just have a little feel .... oooooo .... just can't get my fingers on it ... blast !!! ...

    well done to the creator of this little bundle ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh someone is going to be happy come Christmas to receive that lovely sack!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope its Me lol Very Cute and I wonder whats inside oh boy my 1st swap and Im sooo Excited lol

    ReplyDelete

I love when people leave a comment for me.