The Santa Sack Swap will run for 6 months from June until December each year. If you want to join in please stop by here again OR visit Gone' Stitchin' at http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com.au on JUNE 1st each year to sign up. It's a lot of FuN.. so why not sign up, make a new friend and have a sack full of goodies to open in December. How much FuN would ThAt be!

Thursday, June 6, 2013

ALMosT ReaDY

THIS SWAP HAS NOW CLOSED for 2013

I have 84 elves swappers listed to join this years swap. Most of the names are listed on the sidebar... with links... so please make sure YOUR NAME is there and has the correct link to your blog please.
I am just waiting on a few postal address' to come back to me via email and then I can start to send out partner details.

If your name is NOT on the sidebar, please contact me ASAP...

I still need details from the following ladies...
Pam from UK (good life in Tydd)
Tricia...USA
Jillie... UK (love to craft)
Linda... UK  (Vintage hearth)     THANKS
Kylie Lawson... I need an email address so I can contact you...
Melanie Keen...
Can you please make contact ASAP....


If you have missed out on a place... 
please "watch this space" 
as I may need a few more swappers to fill in the gaps...

8 comments:

  1. OMG thats a lot of swappers Chez xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! I don't envy you the job of getting this one organised and completed!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow incredible list. Glad I am one of the elves/swappers

    ReplyDelete
  4. An awesome list of swappers! That is a lot of time and effort in putting together partners! I so appreciate all your efforts for this swap...it is always a great one and one I look forward to every year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Girlee look at that list. Awesome.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just "discovered" your fantastic blog and this great swap :( Please know I would love to step in should you need angels or if somenone drops out.
    I am used to mailing overseas as I always seem to be the only Mexican interested in swaps ?! So feel free to contact me should the need arise, otherwise I will have to wait until next year to join.
    Warm regards from Mexico,
    Sarita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops My Email address is malaky234@gmail.com Sorry :)

    ReplyDelete

I love when people leave a comment for me.