The Santa Sack Swap will run for 6 months from June until December each year. If you want to join in please stop by here again OR visit Gone' Stitchin' at http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com.au on JUNE 1st each year to sign up. It's a lot of FuN.. so why not sign up, make a new friend and have a sack full of goodies to open in December. How much FuN would ThAt be!

Monday, June 10, 2013

Partners

A quick update... 
Just letting you know that partner details will be going out via email tonight...
Monday June 10th (AEST)...
so keep your eye on your "inbox".

13 comments:

  1. woo hoo how exciting,let the fun begin.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! so looking forward to this swap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! ... Now the job will be to cull from my huge ideas list, lol! Not looking forward to that - not good at culling :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting to know that a partner will await me when I get up in the morning...yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so exciting. I cannot wait.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOh, can't wait! I was just doing some planning today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have my partner and I am very happy. Can't wait to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have my partner and have already started some planning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, I have my partner and have e-mailed her so that we can start to get to know one another. This is going to be such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much Cheryl for sorting us into partners, I can only imagine how much time it must've taken you....thankyou.

    I have made contact with my partner so just waiting now to hear back and get to know her and do some planning.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people leave a comment for me.