The Santa Sack Swap will run for 6 months from June until December each year. If you want to join in please stop by here again OR visit Gone' Stitchin' at http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com.au on JUNE 1st each year to sign up. It's a lot of FuN.. so why not sign up, make a new friend and have a sack full of goodies to open in December. How much FuN would ThAt be!

Friday, May 4, 2012

CoMinG SooN in 2012

Mark down MAY 15th in your diary, if you want to register for this years Santa Sack Swap.
I am limiting numbers this year... so first in to register ~ by leaving a comment ~ FROM May 15th on this blog ONLY ~ will be included.
It was a lot of FuN last year so I thought "why not do it again".
I will make a little change here and there... but it will run along the same lines as last year.
Details on MAY 15th


14 comments:

  1. yipee,thanks Chez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo. what fun. Can't wait to join again. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOO HOO, doing the happy dance here, I loved this swap last year.....YAY, thanks Cherryl. Hugs Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see I didn't miss the sign up this time round....woooo hoooo can't wait to join in the fun :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can hardly wait! I have been waiting for this sign up. I really enjoyed last years swap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have see any pictures last year, i hope i can join in

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cheryll, love a chance to join in this years Secret Santa Swap, would be a first time for me...hugs O'faigh

    ReplyDelete
  8. me too i shall keep eye out

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have neen waiting for this I really enjoyed this swap and I also made a friend and recieved the most amazing gifts

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am very keen to join as I have just finished a successful swap. I just love the idea of 12 presents! I love the gift of giving..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can you tell me where you are located as I am in the US and our times may be different....I don't want to miss signing up for this. Thanks so much Mary Pat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cheryll please count me in. It was loads of fun last year. I am so looking forward to it.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Cheryll, Had such a great time last year, hope I can join again this year. Hope it's ok that I don't have a blog.
    lyn.robyn.smith@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Cheryll, Sounds like a lot of fun count me in for this years swap.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people leave a comment for me.