The Santa Sack Swap will run for 6 months from June until December each year. If you want to join in please stop by here again OR visit Gone' Stitchin' at http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com.au on JUNE 1st each year to sign up. It's a lot of FuN.. so why not sign up, make a new friend and have a sack full of goodies to open in December. How much FuN would ThAt be!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

WhaT A ReSpoNSe


I'm overwhelmed at the quick response this year...
and of course...
delighted!





We have over 50 crafters joined up... with a few waiting on the sideline. I'm sorry to say that I will have to call it quits at that number. The workload gets very heavy if the numbers grow too large, as I also run other swaps.
I'm sorry for anyone who missed out this year... I know how much FuN this swap is in December... but to do it justice, I must limit the number this year.
I may have to call for another swapper or two, once I work out numbers in other areas around the world... so please keep visiting if you missed out.

Thanks for your patience... as I haven't managed to answer all the emails yet... but I have put names on the sidebar of the ladies playing along so far.
I'll be in touch ASAP...

15 comments:

  1. woot woot got my name down happy happy tehehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so kind of you to organise and watch over this swap. I watched last year and am delight to be taking part this year. So many ideas running around in my head :o) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. amazing... hurrah hurrah for Christmastime...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you may have noticed we are all a leeetle excited about this swap. I am so glad I got onto the computer early yesterday, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol,you are amazing swap mama.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! I was so hoping I would be able to join in this year ... in fact, I decided I'd join in all the way back in late last year, lol!! Thankyou for having me!! ... I've already got a few ideas ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Puffs, pants and then sighs with relief...I made it in time then. Yay, thanks Cheryll.

    Hugs
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes I'm in :) Thanks Cheryll . Got loads of ideas.....I forgot to tell you I live in UK

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful can't wait - Did my details e-mail get through as the first one bounced back to me. Hugs - Fee X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay yay yay so excited!!! Thanks Cheryll, you are the best swap mumma ever :oD so glad to be part of this awesome group!
    Hugs. Peta xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woohoo I think I just barely made it in. this s my first time with this swap & out seems like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So happy to see my name there on your list. Of course l had to check it twice. Looking forward to lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rats I missed it again. Please keep me in mind if you need another from the US

    ReplyDelete
  14. Throw my name on the wait list. I would be happy to help out with a list of swappers on my end (AZ) if that is of any help!

    ReplyDelete

I love when people leave a comment for me.