The Santa Sack Swap will run for 6 months from June until December each year. If you want to join in please stop by here again OR visit Gone' Stitchin' at http://stitchingcubbyhole.blogspot.com.au on JUNE 1st each year to sign up. It's a lot of FuN.. so why not sign up, make a new friend and have a sack full of goodies to open in December. How much FuN would ThAt be!

Friday, May 18, 2012

ElveS in the MaKinG

We have 56 swappers this year.... woohoo!

32 are from within Australia and at least one from each state...goodonya!

18 from the United States... amazing!

4 from our neighbours ~ New Zealand... wonderful !

and 2 all the way in the UK... fantastic!

Santa may have 9 reindeer... but we have 56 elves...
how great is that!
Before I can get partners names and details out, I'm just waiting on two more swappers to get back to me...
Cheryl... (replied ~ ThaNkS) and Cie Angel...please send me your personal details...
the elves are restless!
Until next time...
Remember I have a list... 
and I'll be checking it twice!

7 comments:

  1. yay .:D exciting.did i say i am EXCITED hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That's amazing Cheryll!!! What a great representation from around the world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now the fun can start! Thanks so much Cheryl for taking on this swap again this year. You are the best swap momma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very excited can't wait for the email. I have some ideas floating around but have to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cheryll - am very excited to be part of your great xmas swap. I've tried to email you with my details via your profile, but it won't let me for some reason - sorry - so I'll pass on my details via the santa sack swap blog. Surname is Horsburgh and address 25 Seaby St, Stawell, 3380 Vic and email cheryl_mick@hotmail.com Just let me know if there is anything else you need. cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I didn't see this early sending you information now.
    Huggs,
    Cleary K.

    ReplyDelete

I love when people leave a comment for me.